The Diana Mini has big shoes to fill being the little sister of the classic beauty Diana F+. Luckily the “Mini” was born a star in her own right. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing Half-Frame, giving you the ability to Shoot Forever, packing 72 shots onto one 35mm film!
The Diana Mini is the ultra-compact, petite version of the Diana F+ camera. This little queen of convenience allows you to shoot square format or half-frame pictures using standard 35mm film – that’s 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square images on one roll! To further enhance creative possibilities, we’ve thrown in Multiple Exposure and Long Exposure features, a tripod mount, and a cable release attachment – a first for the Diana!
Due to its extra-small size, the Diana Mini is not compatible with full-size Diana F+ lens and back accessories, but offers full compatibility with the Diana Flash!
Available in: Classic $76.00 and White $90.00
Film Type: 35mm
• Pocket-sized and ultra-compact
• Uses convenient 35mm film and standard development
• Allows you to shoot 72 rectangular half-frames or 36 square pictures on one 35mm roll!
• Multiple exposure, long exposure capabilities
• Tripod thread and cable release thread
• Diana Mini Camera
• Carrying Strap
• Lens Cap
• 'Shoot Forever' Diana Mini Book
Diana Mini offers full compatibility with the Diana Flash that is sold separately.